Lollipop danish dragée tootsie roll croissant. Halvah ice cream gummi bears caramels apple pie jujubes. Chocolate cake cotton candy applicake. Biscuit fruitcake caramels macaroon chocolate. Halvah lemon drops caramels. Danish cotton candy bonbon topping donut toffee cookie icing. Liquorice chocolate cake chocolate bar biscuit lemon drops jelly beans. Tootsie roll sesame snaps pastry.
Drunken prunes cake
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 cake
- Difficulty Level Easy
- Sponge cake
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of wheat flour
- 1/4 cup of potato starch
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 250 grams of butter
- 500 ml of milk
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 yolks
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding (for 1/2 of milk)
- 1 tablespoon of potato starch
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
- Boil 3/4 cup of water, add sugar and prunes. Simmer about 5-7 minutes. Drain prunes, place them in a air tight container, pour in vodka/rum and store in refrigerator about 8-12 hours. Reserve liquid from prunes soaking.
- Whisk egg whites till they turn into thick foam, add sugar bit by bit and continue whisking. Add yolks, one by one, while still whisking.
- Sift flours, mix them with baking powder and cocoa powder, add bit by bit to eggs mixture, mix gently.
- Add lemon juice and oil.
- Place dough in rectangular baking tray, lined with baking paper.
- Bake in preheated oven, in 160-170 C degrees, about 30-40 minutes.
- Boil 1,5 cup of milk with sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix remaining milk with yolks, instant pudding and flours. Pour into boiling milk, mix swiftly, cook like pudding.
- Once pudding mixture cools down, mix it with butter using food processor.
- Mix prunes soaking liquid with 2 table spoons of lemon juice. Use it to sprinkle over sponge cake.
- Smear sponge cake with cream and garnish with prunes. Refrigerate.
- Place chocolate in a heat-resistant bowl, place over pot with boiling water. Add butter and cream, mix well.
- Garnish cake with chocolate glaze.
- Refrigerate couple of hours.